Why choose Part-Time CFO services?
It is far more cost-effective to pay a part-time CFO for the financial support you need rather than to hire a full-time CFO.
There is much value to bringing someone on board with deep experience at every stage of the business development process.
It is best to have someone on call when you need help with financial projections, creating an updated business plan for a new investor, or controlling your cash flow.
Fills the gap between needing short-term or long-term financial help for your growing business.
Whether you need 5 hours of CFO support a month or full time CFO services to help out… we will be there for you!
We offer a wide range of part-time CFO services including:
- Business planning
- Business modeling
- Financial forecasts
- Three and five-year plans
- Rolling cash forecasts
- Annual operating budgets
- General accounting oversight
- General financial analysis
- Financial and business modeling as needed
- General budgeting and forecasting work
- Treasury management
- Coordinating accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Invoicing and collection as needed
- Basic financial reporting
- Serving as a fiduciary director as needed
- Preparing Investor Financial Reports
- Coordinating the annual audit and valuation work
- Payroll and information return preparation and/or coordination
- Federal and state tax return preparation
- Excise and Sales Tax Preparation and Filing
- Cash management
- Cash-burn analysis
- Monthly management reports
- Investor relations
- Financial presentations
- Due diligence
- Stock option administration
- Liquidations and wind down support
After signing up, your accountant will be in touch with you within 1 business day. Super easy!
Sign up now for a free consultation